- 1 day per week, casual
- Flexible hours
Moore College is a theological college based in Newtown in Sydney. Moore College prepares men and women for a lifetime of Christian mission and ministry through high quality, in-depth theological training. Moore provides a range of face-to-face and distance courses, from diploma to doctoral level.
This role is responsible for the development, delivery and monitoring of our academic skills support program, with a strong focus on providing academic and English language support to students in need of support.
- Post graduate qualifications in Adult education/ TESOL or equivalent experience
- Experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of adult education courses
- Previous experience teaching and advising in tertiary academic skills
- Demonstrated understanding of issues faced by students with diverse needs and backgrounds
- A solution focused approach with a pro-active attitude to supporting students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Moore College.
- Experience working in the university sector
- Understanding of the courses offered by Moore College
Applications close: Sunday 16 February 2020.
Visit our website for more information, including the position description.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia to be considered.