- Full time
- Commencing February 2022
Moore College prepares men and women for a lifetime of Christian mission and ministry through high quality theological training. The College provides a range of courses from diploma to doctoral level, equipping students to love and serve God and people.
The External Engagement Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the Moore College external engagement strategy. This includes the student recruitment, marketing, communications and fundraising strategy, as well as oversight of the alumni network, supporting capital campaigns and the foundation.
We are looking for an experienced person who is committed to growing the impact of the College and ensure its long-term sustainability.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience in driving revenue growth for a not-for-profit
- Experience in developing strategies to diversify funding sources
- Experience in CRM development
- Excellent presentation and relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well-networked within Christian circles
- Understanding of the Sydney Anglican diocese and Moore College
- A team player with a hands-on approach
- Ability to support and promote the Christian Vision, Mission and Values of Moore College.
- Experience in the higher education sector
- Qualification in theology
Applications close: 3 December 2021
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a national criminal history check.