- Full Time
- 5-month contract
Moore College is a theological college based in Newtown. Moore College prepares men and women for a lifetime of Christian mission and ministry through high quality, in-depth theological training. Moore provides a range of full-time/part-time, face-to-face and distance courses, from diploma to doctoral level.
The Donald Robinson Library plays a significant role in supporting students, providing resources and enhancing research. The Library team is looking for a self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual to take on a cataloguing project, which involves appraising, cataloguing and digitizing various library materials. Our ideal candidate will be full time but we will be willing to consider part-time.
- Eligible for Library Technician membership of ALIA
- Familiar with current cataloguing standards: Marc21, LCSH, DDC
- Familiar with Australian Copyright Law and its application in libraries
- Experience handling fragile library material
- Attention to detail
- Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Moore College
- Experience in the higher education sector
- Understanding of the Sydney Anglican diocese
- Experience in a theological library
Applications close: 18 June 2021.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a police check.