- Do you have a passion for marketing?
- Do you want a career with purpose?
Then this may be the role for you.
Moore College is a theological college that prepares men and women for a lifetime of Christian mission and ministry through in-depth theological training. Moore provides a range of face-to-face and distance courses, from diploma to doctoral level, equipping students to love and serve God and his people.
The full time Marketing Officer role plays a key role in developing the profile of the College, supporting student recruitment, developing events and social media and providing excellent customer service for internal and external stakeholders. The role is based in Newtown.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or advertising/public relations (or equivalent)
- Experience in marketing communications and digital marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create targeted campaigns.
- Ability to identify and conduct research on key target markets
- Proven experience in writing creative briefs, overseeing production and implementation.
- Intermediate skills in MS office and CRMs.
- NSW Driver’s licence and use of a motor vehicle
- Ability to support and promote Moore College’s Christian mission and values
- Design experience for digital and print assets.
- Experience in video editing software and website design
- Understanding of the Sydney Anglican Diocese
Applications close: Friday 8 October 2021
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a national criminal history check.