- Full Time
- Commencing March 2022
Moore College prepares men and women for a lifetime of Christian mission and ministry through high quality theological training. The College provides a range of courses from diploma to doctoral level, equipping students to love and serve God and people.
The College Registrar is a key role which facilitates student progress from enrolment to graduation. This senior role is responsible for the oversight of academic quality and compliance (including requirements under the TEQSA Higher Education Standards Framework), academic governance support and manages the student administrative services team.
We are looking for an experienced person who is keen to support the College’s educational framework and help to develop the quality standards of our theological education.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in academic administration
- People management experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining a quality environment
- Knowledge of the Australian higher education regulatory system
- Familiarity with the Sydney Anglican Diocese
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, CRM and records management systems
- Proven ability to engage stakeholders
- Ability to support and promote the Christian Vision, Mission and Values of Moore College
- Experience with the government sector within higher education
- Tertiary qualification in theology
Applications close: 3 December 2021
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a police check. Previous applicants need not apply.