- Full Time
Moore College is a theological college that prepares men and women for a lifetime of Christian mission and ministry through high quality theological training. The College is a self-accrediting higher education provider with a full suite of courses from diploma to PhD, as well as a distance education program.
The Donald Robinson Library plays a key role in supporting the teaching and research efforts of faculty, students and others. It is a world class theological library, with one of the biggest collections of theological resources in Australia.
Moore College is looking for a Systems Librarian who will bring an enthusiastic, professional and up to date approach to administer the library’s systems, databases and electronic resources as well as ensuring their continued accessibility. This will be a key role to support the library’s ongoing technological development into the future.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience in the administration of library systems
- Experience in the administration of databases and electronic resources
- Experience in the creation and enhancement of metadata for library resources
- Demonstrated digital dexterity
- Eligibility for Associate membership of the Australian Library and Information Association
- Ability to work across the operational hours of the library
- A commitment to the Christian Mission and Values of Moore College.
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology
- Experience in the higher education sector
Applications close on 7 February 2020.