Our 6th day of mission was a big one! Here’s a snapshot of the day by the numbers:
- Two scripture assemblies at local primary schools
- Five scripture seminars at the local high school
- Five non-church kids attending 180 Kids Club
- Six newcomers attending Element youth group for the first time
- Seven Bible talks and seven testimonies given across all events throughout the day
- Fourteen hours from the start of our big day (8am) to the end (10pm)
- Seventeen very tired team members!
- Fifty kgs of meat eaten at the Men & Meat evangelistic dinner
- One hundred bibles handed out to high school students
- Three hundred people reached through all the different things we ran today!
Take a look through these photos to get an idea of the day:
Understandably there is a lot to pray about from today alone!
- Pray primary and secondary students would go away from the scripture sessions with a desire to find out more about Jesus, and that they’d make an informed decision about who they think he is.
- Pray that the Bibles we handed out would be read by students!
- Pray that all the talks given today would challenge people who may have never considered Jesus before.
- Pray for the kids club and youth group, that those who attend would keep doing a great job of inviting friends and that the friends they brought along for the first time last night would keep coming back to hear more about Jesus.
- Thank God for the word-centred ministry of St David’s Forestville, that this is central in their outreach, kids and youth ministry and everything they do.
- Pray for unbelieving men who attended the Men & Meat night, that they would keep talking with the friend that invited them and attend an Easter church service.
- Pray that God would give the team energy to finish off the last two days of mission!
- Praise God for letting us be part of his mission to the lost.