The weather held out yesterday in Eastwood – so off we went to knock on doors and talk about Jesus. Here’s a few encouraging stats:
– Multiple gospel conversations were had (mostly in Chinese, including an hour-long chat to a Buddhist person in their lounge room).
– At least 7 bibles were given away.
– ‘2 Ways 2 Live’ was explained to at least 2 people.
– Multiple ‘what do you believe’ surveys were filled out.
– Heaps of church fliers/info sheets were handed out.
Praise God that he was glorified. Praise God that His gospel was explained to many who have never heard it before. Please pray that God will work in those who heard the gospel – that they would be convicted of their need to repent and put their trust in Jesus.