Wednesday 9 March 2022. Talks and Q&A: 7:30-9:00pm; supper for in-person attendees: 9:00-9:30pm (GMT +11 Australian Eastern Standard Time).
If you can’t tune in on the night, the event will be recorded, and everyone who has registered will have access to rewatch the video almost immediately after the event’s conclusion.
- In person in Marcus Loane Hall, Moore Theological College, 1 King St, Newtown.
- Via livestream (URL supplied upon registration).
- In person tickets: earlybird: $15 ($20 after 2 March)
- Household licence (livestream): $10.
- Groups/churches licence (livestream): $60. (Please note: Under this licence, all members of the group may livestream the event from wherever they are.)
Violence is not only a physical activity, it’s also something that lurks in our hearts. The Lord Jesus cautions us that refraining from physical violence is only half of the equation. We are also liable for our thoughts towards one another. Kingdom righteousness demands that Christians pursue reconciliation with one another, rather than harbouring a grudge. This is urgent work!
Plan to join us for our first event of 2022 as CCL Director Chase Kuhn considers how the command to not murder exposes the anger in our hearts.