Monday at Shell harbour has a been buzz of activity with the mission team preparing for the week ahead! The wet weather is causing complications, but spirits are high.
- For the generosity and kindness of the church members who are billeting the mission team and organising food for them.
- For conversations from door knocking with locals. Many have been encouraged to think more about God and invited to events.
Pray for Tuesday
- For the team to be joyful in the Lord (Philippians 4:6) despite the wet weather
- 11am – Primary school scripture Easter presentation (3 big classes in a row!). The team has an interactive presentation planned.
- 12pm – Seniors Lunch with around 100 attendee’s expected. There will be a testimony, bible talk on Mark 10:17-31, and songs.
- 6pm – Girls Brigade Family Games evening, with a bible talk on Mark 5:21-43 & testimony.