Working at Moore College
Moore College is a leading theological education provider that is committed to the training of men and women for a lifetime of Christian ministry.
Working at Moore College provides you with the opportunity to use your skills in helping us to achieve our mission whilst working alongside others who are passionate for the work of the Gospel.
- Moore College is an equal opportunity employer.
- Applications are accepted in response to advertised positions or by invitation. Moore College reserves the right to appoint by invitation.
- Selection is based on the applicant’s suitability for the role and agreement to work within Moore College’s vision, mission, aims and values.
- The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Moore College.
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia to be considered (unless otherwise specified).
- External Engagement Manager
- People & Culture Manager
- Maintenance Serviceman
- Facilities Manager
- Partner Support and Training Officer