To see God glorified by men and women living for and proclaiming Jesus Christ, growing healthy churches and reaching the lost.
To provide excellent evangelical theological education.
The distinctive of our full-time programs is the integration of a deep, broad and sustained immersion in the text of Scripture with attention to Christian character and ministry skills development, in the context of a residential community of teachers and students, and in partnership with local churches.
We aim to provide:
- the best theological formation for evangelical ministry
- inspirational teaching
- scholarship and research that enriches learning and extends theological knowledge
We aim to develop:
- a fellowship of faithful pastor-teachers serving the churches and other ministries in the Diocese of Sydney, around Australia and throughout the world
- resources to shape Christian thinking and witness in the wider Christian community
- theological educators for seminaries both in and beyond Australia
We aim to grow:
- a learning community that serves the needs of gospel mission in Sydney and around the world
- the College as a global resource for study and ministry training
- suitable facilities to enable the College’s mission to be achieved in community
We aim to progress:
- a responsible and sustainable business plan
- proper stewardship of the College’s resources
- minimisation of risk in a changing cultural and fiscal environment