- Permanent Full Time
Moore College is a residential theological college based in Newtown that prepares people for Christian mission and ministry through high quality theological education.
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who can bring energy and creativity to Moore College’s external messaging. The MRO is responsible for digital marketing (including all social media platforms), undergraduate student recruitment, Open Events and public relations. This role requires an individual willing to work on multiple projects, in a fast-paced environment and with attention to detail.
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or advertising/public relations (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of and 2 years + experience in marketing communications, digital marketing, social media and online communications.
- Enthusiastic & energetic individual with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create targeted campaigns, including developing advertising and promotional material.
- Ability to clearly identify key target markets & conduct research on target audiences.
- Proven experience in writing clear creative briefs, overseeing production and implementation.
- Highly organised individual with high level use of MS office and experience using CRMs.
- Ability to support and promote the Christian mission, values and code of conduct of Moore College.
- Work experience in tertiary education sector and / or undergraduate recruitment.
- Demonstrated experience with data analytics.
- Design experience for digital and print assets.
- Experience in video editing software.
- Understanding of the Sydney Anglican Diocese and theological education in Australia.
For more information:
For more information, download the Marketing and Recruitment Officer Position Description and then complete the application form, attach your CV and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquiries: email email@example.com or call (02) 9577 9924.
Applications close: Sunday 8th September 2019.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a national criminal history check.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia.