- Download and complete an GCAM Application Form with two references, as specified on the application form.
- You will need your academic transcripts from your previous theological studies and the recommendation from the Anglican Diocese of Sydney that you are a candidate for ordination, to accompany your application.
Step Two: What happens next?
- Application and supporting documents to be sent to the Registrars Dept. Once your application and documents are received, initial review is by the Registrar.
- Learning & Teaching Committee. Your application will then be sent to the Learning and Teaching Committee for review and they will make a decision regarding your admission.
- Outcome. A member of the Registrar’s department will email you to confirm the decision.