When & where?
- Intro & prayer: Mark Earngey
- Keynote talk: Andrew Heard
- Interview with Archbishop Glenn Davies
- Importance of a thorough theological education as preparation: Mark Thompson
- Importance of women in ministry: Kara Hartley
- Panel to answer questions asked by attendees: Bishops + Kara Hartley
- Sydney Anglican ordination process: Ministry Training & Development (MT&D)
- Word from our friends:
- Church Missionary Society (CMS)
- Ministry Training Strategy (MTS)
- University ministry
- Global Anglican Fellowship (GAFCON)
- This will be an online event only with one ticket per booking.
- The link to attend will be set out to all ticket holders on Friday 14th August.
- The cost to attend is free.
- During the booking process you will be able to include up to 3 questions you would like to ask the panel. If you would like to ask questions of the Panel, the cut off date is 24th July.
- Registrations and questions received after the 24th July will not be able to be included as the panel session will be pre-recorded.
Should you require additional information or have questions, please contact Ben P George, Marketing & Communications Manager.