By Moore College students Alex Macdonald and Jake Fitzpatrick
God on the Ground explores Biblical Studies, Theology, and Church History to help us figure what God means for real life. Each week we tackle a Bible Bamboozler, a Dose of Doctrine, or a Dead Good Dead Guy/Gal, figuring out what they mean for life and faith.
The podcast aims to address topics that may not come up in normal expository preaching in such a way that will turn them back to God and to scripture as more informed readers and worshippers. It is pitched at Christians who don’t have much theological education, but aims to be accessible to those who are not Christians as well.
Each episode interviews a guest on a topic. Six episodes are completed or in production. They will be released on the following schedule:
- 30.03.2020: Miracles in Mark — Lionel Windsor
- 06.04.2020: Union with Christ — Rory Shiner
- 13.04.2020: Wisdom & Proverbs — Andrew Errington
- 20.04.2020: Augustine — Rachel Ciano
- 27.04.2020: Paul & Philosophy — Edwin Judge
- 04.05.2020: John Ponet — Mark Earngey