I agree that:
- Moore College may record my image, voice, biographical material or other information about me on photographs, or any other media for audio and visual only reproduction (‘the Reproduction’).
- Moore College may use photographic, video, or digital images in which I appear, or in which my voice, biographical material or other information concerning me is used, in publications (including but not limited to brochures, booklets, videotapes, reports, press releases, websites, and exhibits) (‘the Publication’) for the purposes of education, information, promotion, public relations and fundraising connected with Moore College.
- The Publication and/or Reproduction will be edited at the Moore College’s sole discretion; Moore College may incorporate any part of the recording of me in the Publication/Reproduction.
- I will not retain any rights, including copyright, or interest in the Publication/Recording.
- I will receive no payment for the use or recording of my image, voice, biographical material or other information by Moore College.
- I release and indemnify Moore College from any loss, damage, cost, expense, or claim arising out of the use of my image, voice, biographical material or other information about me, including action for defamation, libelous material, breach of privacy, or copyright.
- If I are under the age of 18, I must gain approval from my parent or legal guardian before consenting to my image being recorded in photographs and/or video during my participation in a Moore College activity or event.
- If I do not completely agree to the above six statements, I will inform the Moore College Marketing Manager in writing before the Moore College activity or event takes place.