October Prayer Points
- Pray for the College students that are attending and leading groups at the MTS Recruit conference this weekend. Pray that this would be an encouraging time for those who are attending.
- Pray that God would raise up the right person to fill the vacant Dean of Women position at College. Give thanks for the support that this role has provided many students in the past.
- Give thanks for the opportunity our students have to spend time focusing on their studies this Research week.
- Give thanks for those in the College community who are on the Admissions Panel. Ask that God would grant them wisdom and clarity as they make decisions.
- Pray for those students studying specific strands of the Advanced Diploma. Give thanks for the opportunity they have to learn more about doing ministry in those different contexts.
- Pray for those in the satellite campuses at Croydon Park and North Parramatta, that they might be well connected to the central campus at Newtown.
- Give thanks for the Alumni of College. Pray that God would sustain them in their roles and ministries that they are involved in.
- Pray for those students who are still seeking ministry positions for next year. Pray that they would rely on God during this process.
- Give thanks for the group of chaplains that support the pastoral care of the students.
- Give thanks for the Student Support Fund, and for the opportunity this provides for students to receive financial support.
- Give thanks for the spouses of Faculty members, and for the support that they provide. Pray that they would balance family, work and ministry responsibilities well.
- Pray for those attending the Proverbs 31 Seminar tonight with Andrew Heard. Pray that they would apply what they learn to their daily lives.
- Give thanks for the opportunity to put aside the College program and focus on the privilege of prayer today. Pray that this would be an encouraging time for the College community.
- Pray that God will grow our students in prayer, humility, and love as they explore opportunities to learn from and serve amongst people from other cultures.
- Pray for those in the community undertaking writing projects. Pray that God would grant them wisdom and insight as they write so that God would be glorified.
- Give thanks for the opportunity College has to host Alumni reunions. Pray that these events would be an encouraging time for all those who attend.
- Pray for the international students who are coming to College next year. Pray that their visas would be processed smoothly.
- Pray for faculty members, Paul Williamson, George Athas and Simon Gillham as they present at the School of Biblical Theology today.
- Pray for Andrew Errington as he prepares to present at tonight’s Centre for Christian Living seminar on Vengeance.
- Give thanks for the recent generous donation of material to the College library. Pray that these materials would be used by our students to grow in their love and knowledge of God.
- Pray for those 2021 alumni of the College who are finishing up their training with mission organisations. Pray for safety and gospel opportunities as they settle into new locations.
- Give thanks for the opportunity that the ‘Men praying for Moore’ event provides to bring the College before our God in prayer.
- Pray for the renovation of College housing that is being undertaken at the moment. Give thanks for the provision of these houses and pray for the safety of those who are doing this work.
- Give thanks for the inclusion of Intentional Ministry Reflection (IMR) in the College program. Pray that our students would benefit from these sessions.
- Ask that God would give to those who struggle with ill health the grace to persevere and a deepening trust in him.
- Give thanks for the provision of students from all over the world for our online and community courses. Pray that through their studies they would learn more about God’s word.
- Pray for the Operations team as they plan student housing and College events for next year. Pray for wisdom as they do this.
- Praise God for the encouraging number of students that have applied to study with College next year. Pray for them as they start preparations to come to College.
- Pray for the Governing Board and it’s various committees. Thank God for the great skills and talents that the board members bring to their task.
- Pray for those in the College who are struggling with mental health issues. Pray that God would be their strength and comfort during this time.
- Pray for effective study for students as they prepare for their exams this week.
- Prayer Bulletin Sep – Nov 2022
- Prayer Bulletin Jun – Aug 2022
- Prayer Bulletin Mar – May 2022
- Exiting Students Prayer Booklet 2021
- Prayer Bulletin Dec 2021-Feb 2022
- Prayer Bulletin Sep-Nov 2021
- Prayer Bulletin Jun-Aug 2021
- Prayer Bulletin Mar-May 2021
- Prayer Bulletin Dec 2020 – Feb 2021
- Exiting Students Prayer Booklet 2020
- Prayer Bulletin Sep-Nov 2020
- Prayer Bulletin June-August 2020
- Prayer Bulletin Mar-May 2020
- Prayer Bulletin Dec 2019-Feb 2020 and Exiting Students Prayer Booklet
- Prayer Bulletin Sept-Nov 2019
- Prayer Bulletin June-August 2019
- Prayer Bulletin March-May 2019
- Prayer Bulletin Dec 2018-Feb 2019
- Exiting Students Prayer Booklet 2018
- Prayer Bulletin Sep-Nov 2018
- Prayer Bulletin Jun-Aug 2018
- Prayer Bulletin March-May 2018
- Prayer Bulletin Dec 2017-Feb 2018
- Prayer Bulletin Sep-Nov 2017
- Prayer Bulletin Jun-Aug 2017
- Prayer Bulletin March-May 2017
- Prayer Bulletin Dec 2016-Feb 2017