A warm welcome at Corrimal
On Sunday morning, Moore College students were excited to begin mission as we were warmly welcomed by churches across Wollongong. At Corrimal Anglican Church, we were greatly encouraged by the fellowship of believers as we praised God together. Brian Luong faithfully preached from John 10 on the Good Shepherd. We were challenged to listen to the shepherd’s voice, trust in Jesus and recognise that he is the only way (to download a snippet of the sermon, click here). Robert Abboud also gave his testimony which helped us see how we can trust in Jesus.
We enjoyed a potluck lunch with the church and it was a joy to get to know some of our brothers and sisters in Christ. It was also great to join a Bible study where we looked at John 19 and were strengthened in our confidence of who Jesus is. The evening service was another opportunity to get excited about all that God is doing through people in Wollongong.
Join us in giving thanks to God for
- Our brothers and sisters in churches across Wollongong, faithfully living out the Christian life.
- The excitement around the “Jesus is ______” mission including all the people wearing “Jesus is ______” t-shirts.
- The conversations which have already been happening with members of the public about who Jesus is.
- The kind hospitality of many who are billeting Moore College students.
Please pray with us
- That members of the public would respond to the “Jesus is ______” postcards being handed out at stations all across Wollongong.
- For Moore College students to be generous helpers and active servants in all that we do during the Wollongong mission.
- That many would come to know Jesus as their Lord and believe in him.